FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions and answers.


Show All Answers

1. What are the current water restrictions in Airlie Beach, Cannonvale, Jubilee Pocket, Shute Harbour, Proserpine and surrounds?
2. What are the current water restrictions in Bowen and Collinsville?
3. I have discoloured water, what can be done?
4. Is chlorine safe?
5. How much fluoride is added to my water?
6. How am I charged for water?
7. Where can I find my water meter?
8. Who owns the water meter?
9. I think my water meter is faulty or damaged, what should I do?
10. Why has my water meter been replaced?
11. How often do you read my water meter?
12. There’s water in the meter pit. Is there something wrong with it?
13. How do I apply for a different sized water meter or to relocate my meter?
14. How do I organise a commercial relocation of a meter?
15. How do I organise a residential relocation of a meter?
16. What is a special water meter read and how do I request one?
17. What is recycled water?
18. Does council recycle water?
19. Can I use greywater (water from showers and laundries etc) to water my yard?
20. Why can’t untreated water be used?
21. My property is damaged because of a burst water main, who should I contact?
  1. P  1300 WRC QLD (1300 972 753)
    Email  info@whitsundayrc.qld.gov.au

    67 Herbert Street, Bowen
    Shop 23 Whitsunday Plaza, Cannonvale
    Cnr. Stanley and Conway Streets, Collinsville
    83 - 85 Main Street, Proserpine
  1. LINKS

    My Dashboard   |   Privacy   |   Disclaimer   |   Accessibility   |   Site Map   |   Right to Information

    Powered by CivicPlus from Redman Solutions

    © Copyright Whitsunday Council 2014