Kids Talk Munch 'N Move is a free program for children ages 0-5 years and their families, with advice and lessons from community partners around developing healthy habits, leading to optimal brain development in under 5's.
The free program consists of 4 x 45 minutes sessions:
1. Let's talk healthy habits and food
2. Cooking together
3. The importance of physical activity for children (yoga)
4. Staying healthy
Check out your local program:
- Bowen, October 2019
- Proserpine, November 2019
- Collinsville, February 2020
- Cannonvale, March/April 2020
Numbers are limited, to book call the First 5 Forever Project Officer on 0428 071 187.